Kicking off this lovely day with this amazing, gluten-free Nutella brownies recipe.
Seriously, Nutella is the best thing ever. It's smooth, rich, creamy, AND gluten-free. So smothering it all over brownies is basically a no brainer. You need to make these gluten-free Nutella brownies!
When To Make A Gluten-Free Nutella Brownies Recipe?
- Every day of the year. Just because.
- Valentine’s Day!
These treats are perfect for Valentine's Day! If you are wanting a quick dessert that takes no time at all, this is a perfect recipe to whip up for your loved one on Valentine's Day.
This is a very easy recipe, with only 7 ingredients. Here are the ingredients you will need:
- cocoa (naturally gluten-free)
- gluten-free flour (I used Cup4Cup)
- coconut oil
- vanilla extract
- kosher salt
This gluten-free Nutella brownies recipe literally melts in your mouth. The brownie is not too sweet, like a real brownie should taste. It should be moist, but not too sugary.
How To Make This Gluten-Free Nutella Brownies Recipe:
In a bowl, mix melted butter and cocoa.
Add remaining wet ingredients, then dry ingredients SLOWLY while mixing.
Bake for approximately 20 -25 minutes.
Let cool, then spread Nutella over the top like frosting.
Tip: Refrigerate your brownies after adding Nutella topping. Gluten-Free Nutella brownies taste amazing when chilled!
Ok, I'm off to eat these decadent beauties. If you make these, be sure to rate the recipe below in the comments! I love hearing from you!
Gluten-Free Nutella Brownies Recipe
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ cup cocoa Hershey's is gluten-free
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract many brands are gluten-free, such as King Arthur
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup gluten-free flour I used Cup4Cup in this recipe
- kosher salt small pinch
- Nutella for spreading
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix melted butter and cocoa thoroughly.
- Add coconut oil, egg and vanilla, then mix until smooth.
- Mix sugar, flour and salt together, then slowly add to wet ingredients in small batches while mixing.
- In a greased bread pan, pour batter and spread evenly by pressing down and flattening with fingers.
- Bake for approximately 20-25 minutes, or until top is a bit bubbly.
- You can flatten the brownie a bit by pressing down gently with the back of a spoon all over. This way, the brownie doesn't crumble too much while eating.
- Let cool completely, then flip brownie over onto a tray so that the bottom is the top. Spread Nutella topping all over brownie.
- Spread Nutella topping all over top of Brownie. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, then cut and serve.
- Notes: Brownies are fine if they are undercooked, so be sure to take them out of the oven no later than the allotted time.
- Brownies do not need baking powder, so don't worry about that missing ingredient!
- These brownies are not too sweet, as the Nutella adds so much sugar to these brownies.